Farm Life with Erin

Farm Life with Erin

Friday, October 23, 2015

What we GROW!

It is spring time on the farm and the grass grows like crazy.

All the animals are growing fat and healthy, eating long green grass and clover.

On our farm we have both sheep and cows. 

We have sheep that grow beautiful wool....and sheep that grow meat lambs.


 And cows that grow beef.



Both my Dad and Mum work on the farm, and my sister and I help out where and whenever we can. We both love to go mustering the animals. 

We always see amazing things.
Today Dad and I have seen beautiful rosellas in the gumtrees.
 Rosellas are my favourite bird



 We are mustering cows today. 
Old cows are being taken out of the herd to sell.
All the cows that are left on the farm are meeting the DADDY BULLS today, and they will make babies over the next 6 weeks. The babies will be born in nine months time.

 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog. Can't wait for the next update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ona, Spring is a very busy time on our farm. There are lots of stories to share with others I am glad you are enjoying the beginning of the journey. From Erin

      Delete